Strategic Communications and Change Management Senior Consultant (Secret or Top Secret cleared) (19566)
- Provide strategic communications and administrative support to government and C-level clients
- Create slide decks, organizational transformation roadmaps, memos, and strategic communications deliverables
- Develop talking points for senior leadership, participate in executive meetings, taking meeting minutes
- Oversee office operations, travel scheduling, minor accounting, etc.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Organization Transformation offering (OT) focuses on transforming the organization (and the providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This includes changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions and re-designing the structure of an organization. Organization Transformation can occur at the enterprise, business unit, or functional level, involves both employers and providers across the Human Capital ecosystem, and requires a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Travel up to 100%
- 5 years of professional full-time work experience supporting C-level or government clients in a human capital consulting capacity
- Due to COVID-19, certain on-site client work has been suspended until further notice, however, on-site work may be required on a case-by-case basis for this position.
- 2 years of professional full-time work experience supporting C-level or government clients in a strategic communications or change management consulting capacity
- 1 year of professional experience providing executive assistance to C-level or government clients
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.