Change Management - Digital and Cloud Enablement Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about helping clients evolve their organization to adapt to and solve the complex challenges of globalization and digitalization by using digital technologies to capitalize on value-creating opportunities? Are you enthusiastic about helping clients develop their workforce and culture into an agile, data-driven, market-sensing organization that successfully integrates digital technologies into the everyday life of their clients?
As a member of our Organization Transformation - Digital & Cloud Enablement practice, you will deliver change management, training, communications, organization design and governance, and culture solutions that enable industry-leading clients to meet and exceed their digitalization goals.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? How about a company that "walks the talk" by being an organization built for agility, driven by a workforce and culture that extends beyond borders and is led by empowered leadership? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
OPEN IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS:
Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Seattle, Minneapolis, Chicago, Boston, New York, Parsippany, McLean, Charlotte, Atlanta, Nashville, Tampa, Miami, Detroit, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Costa Mesa
Work you'll do
As a Digital & Cloud Enablement Senior Consultant, you will use agile, data-driven, digital solutions to address the human factors affecting an organizations' ability to reach its strategic objectives, including how the workforce is organized, how to define and develop the workforce, and how to cultivate, engage, evolve, measure and incentivize the workforce.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Lead one or more work streams on the different components of Organizational Change Management (OCM) activities (change management, organizational alignment, communications, and training)
Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance and readiness for change
Apply Deloitte tools and frameworks to support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment
Utilize Deloitte's proprietary methods and tools to develop the overall transformation strategy and detailed plan(s) for the full lifecycle of technical implementation and emerging technology initiatives
Develop and deploy user adoption programs for digitalization and emerging technology initiatives
Drive work efforts and leverage data-driven solutions to deliver change outcomes
Employ transformative technologies and measure the impacts on end users
Deliver in Agile SDLC methodology to enhance solution quality, enable flexibility, and identify new growth areas
Lead the development and execution of digital, data visualizations of our work products for clients
Apply data analytics to drive the management of and readiness for change
Comprehend graphic design principles and possess foundational skillset to deliver solutions via innovative means
Enhance user experience by improving usability, accessibility, and interactivity of solutions
Utilize immersive learning and gamification techniques
Understand technology fundamentals, including architectures, data modeling, and application development lifecycle
Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
Provide coaching and/or mentoring of team members
The Organization Transformation practice is about transforming the organization (and the benefits providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This involves helping our clients move from where they are today to where they need to be in the future. It could include changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions, re-designing the organization structure, and will require a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation. To enable our success, it will be critical to use data and insights to inform better ways of working together.
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role, with experience leading teams in change management and organizational development
- Minimum two (2) years of experience leading digital enablement teams for clients that have migrated from on premise/legacy technologies to cloud technologies
- Bachelors' degree
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Proven experience in a consulting and/or client-facing environment
- Previous experience on technology implementation projects (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, Salesforce.com, Workday, SuccessFactors, custom solutions) in a relevant industry or consulting environment
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Working knowledge of emerging technologies, including understanding the difference between digitization and digitalization
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated capabilities in team work and leadership, including the desire and eagerness to mentor and assist in the professional development of junior staff members
- Exposure to business development in related specialty areas (i.e. proposal development, sales, etc.)
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in Human Capital work through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
#OrgTrans22 How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.