Strategic Communications and Change Management Consultant (31523)
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Appeal to wide audiences through clear and succinct written and verbal communication
- Create and implement strategic communications, change management, workforce analytics, and HR technology deliverables including but not limited to slide decks, roadmaps, organizational design, workforce data analysis, and more
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Cross Consulting Group (CCG) is a cohort of client service practitioners who have the ability to work across Offerings within our Human Capital Portfolio. Our CCG practitioners bring a collaborative mindset, an appetite for continuous learning, and a desire to grow their skills in meaningful ways - all while delivering exceptional client service.
- Bachelor's degree required business, human resources, communications, industrial and organizational development/ psychology or a related discipline
- 1 year of full time professional work experience in related human capital industry
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 50%
- Due to COVID-19, certain on-site client work has been suspended until further notice, however, on-site work may be required on a case-by-case basis for this position.
- Professional full-time work experience delivering strategic communications and change management solutions to clients, including slide decks, social media account management, writing memos, strategic communications planning/roadmaps, talking points and executive summaries, etc.
- Previous human capital consulting experience supporting public sector clients
- Active clearance at Public Trust, Secret, or TS/SCI level (optional)