Strategic Communications and Change Management Senior Consultant (31531)
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Appeal to wide audiences through clear and succinct written and verbal communication
- Manage client relationships and review junior practitioner contributions, as requested
- Create and implement strategic communications and change management deliverables including but not limited to slide decks, roadmaps, social media account management, organizational design, workforce analytics and evaluation, and more
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Organization Transformation offering (OT) focuses on transforming the organization (and the providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This includes changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions and re-designing the structure of an organization. Organization Transformation can occur at the enterprise, business unit, or functional level, involves both employers and providers across the Human Capital ecosystem, and requires a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation.
- Bachelor's degree required in business, human resources, communications, industrial and organizational development/ psychology or a related discipline
- 5 years of full time professional work experience in related human capital industry
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 50%
- Due to COVID-19, certain on-site client work has been suspended until further notice, however, on-site work may be required on a case-by-case basis for this position.
- Previous human capital consulting experience supporting public sector clients
- Previous experience managing interns/junior staff, or independently managing clients
- Active clearance at Public Trust, Secret, or TS/SCI level (optional)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.