Functional Analytics Consultant - Dashboarding, PowerBI, and stakeholder engagement (32357)
- Time Management, Advanced Analytics, PowerBI, Storyboarding, MS Excel
- Lead role for data and visualization of data via tools such as Excel, Power BI, Python and R
- Create and brief final deliverables (wireframes, dashboards, roadmaps, etc.) to stakeholders
- Develop reports and communication materials to enhance solutions
Travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive practitioners will work with our clients to:
• Drive the use of dashboard development and client engagement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other business related field
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Ability to be sponsored for Public Trust clearance or holds active/prior security clearance
- Experience with dashboard development and integration through data management practices
- Ability to work with PowerBI, Excel, Storyboarding, and Advanced Analytics
- Experience in creating briefings for deliverables (wireframes, dashboards, roadmaps, etc.) to stakeholders
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to set vision for analytics and how analytics supports the potential government client space
- Has developed reports and communication materials to enhance solutions
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.