M&A and Restructuring IT Due Diligence Consultant (25028)
- Consultants function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions.
- Consultants gain exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
- Consultants perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels.
- Consultants will assist in proposal development, as requested.
MAR Strategy Team
MAR Strategy advises clients regarding the inorganic growth, portfolio rationalization, and associated risk profiles that serve as a catalyst for a transaction, restructuring and cost transformation event.
Our professionals assist clients to:
- Optimize their portfolio
- Identify the right targets and assess fit to their strategic objectives.
- Work with senior executives to develop corporate development and define how they employ M&A-in alignment with their corporate strategy-to drive profitable growth and enable them to compete effectively in their industry. This is provided through corporate strategy, organic and inorganic growth paths, target profiles and investment thesis.
- Test the information that informs a client's M&A deal valuation and post-merger acquisition plan. We can validate a target's recurring revenue, growth, and margin sustainability, as well as conduct rapid primary research on its markets, customers, suppliers, and competitors worldwide.
- Develop hypotheses for value creation and transformation creatively; Assess value, costs, timing and risks for opportunities through strategic and operational diligence. Our professionals assist clients with critically evaluating a target's attractiveness through operational assessments and risk mitigation strategies. We link these findings to deal value for informed transaction decision-making, negotiations, and eventual strategic and financial value realization.
- Valuate technology systems and operations of a company
- Identify potential risks
- Help ensure IT is a successful enabler for a transaction
- M&A or M&A Service Delivery Experience.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years consulting and/or industry experience.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong analysis skills (Excel required with other analytics capabilities preferred).
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- An advanced degree.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.