M&A and Restructuring Integration and Divestiture IT Consultant (14664)
- Consultants function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions.
- Consultants gain exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
- Consultants perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels.
- Consultants will assist in proposal development, as requested.
- Role could include working with USI/Global Teams outside of regular business hours, such as early mornings or later evenings.
M&A IT advises, implements, and delivers transformative solutions to clients to optimize their IT activities due to a pending/completed transaction, restructuring and strategic cost transformation event. This team helps clients refocus their IT capabilities and identify their optimal Transaction and Transformation strategies. As the Next-Gen provider of M&A services, M&A IT uses Delivery Innovation, Cloud and Flexible Compute Services to enhance every aspect of IT within the M&A landscape. The team also provides subject matter knowledge across critical components of IT (e.g. infrastructure, applications, IT operations, IT finances and expenses, Active Directory, end-user computing, messaging, enterprise architecture, testing). Our practitioners perform business process analysis, mapping, and design for M&A projects focused on an IT work stream including IT infrastructure separation, data center migration, application integration/separation/rationalization, or IT synergies/cost reduction.
- &A or M&A Service Delivery Experience.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years consulting and/or industry experience.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong analysis skills (Excel required with other analytics capabilities preferred).
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- An advanced degree.