CGRA: Senior Ergonomics and HSE Field Consultant (337676)
Chubb Global Risk Advisors (CGRA) is your single avenue to our more than 550 property and casualty engineering, health, safety and environmental consultants located wherever our clients do business – all focused on helping our clients develop and deploy solutions that advance their risk management, compliance and sustainability objectives, while positively impacting their financial results.
The role of the HSE Ergonomics Technician is integral in ensuring customer satisfaction and the profitable growth of Chubb Global Risk Advisors (CGRA). We work with our clients to understand their specific needs and provide customized solutions with projects ranging from Technology, Finance, Biotech, to Education, Automotive/Aerospace and more.
This role regularly interfaces with all levels of HSE operations, CGRA Sales and Marketing, Contractors, OCIP’s and CCIP’s, Chubb Underwriting, MGA’s and MGU’s and broker partners. Provides Health, Safety, and Environmental consultative services to assigned clients in a specific territory. Travel required to support Chubb Global Risk Advisors clients regionally and occasionally throughout the US.
Development in ergonomics-based safety and loss mitigation practices. Ability to conduct intensive multi-line ergonomic risk assessments in manufacturing, health/high tech and service industries; performing ergonomics training for all levels; developing risk and work injury management consulting programs; and coordinating closely with other ESIS HSE personnel to effectively manage client outcomes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Field Consultant Service Revenue with assigned goal (varies each year)
- Responsible for efficient and cost-effective delivery of field resources with results and measurement systems in place.
- Client Servicing and Relationship Building
- Ability to present to clients and interact in the delivery of safety-based services and deliverables
- Ability to create and sustain relationships with HS&E Consultants, HS&E Management, clients and business partners
- Must have some working knowledge relating to a variety of industrial operations and processes and the potential they present for ergonomic and safety exposures.
- Basic knowledge of applicable ergo standards, guidelines and codes relating to ergo exposure control for various hazards, industries, substances and operations.
- Assess customer or prospective customer operations to determine scope and type of business, processes and product/services performed, especially as it relates to ergonomics.
- Determine adequacy of hazard controls in all areas of coverage/exposure through interview, onsite observation, loss/incident report review
- Determines the appropriate loss control intervention(s) and alternatives based on the accounts’ hazards and loss control problems
- Assists customer on implementation of Health and Safety programs
- Effective in setting and/or implementing loss reduction / prevention actions and measuring the impact on profitability.
- Able to use technology to provide state of the art risk assessment and benchmarking tools.
- Actively participates in new business and renewal presentations.