Integration and Test Software Engineer - Navy Electronic Warfare Systems (29678)
Amentum is seeking an Integration and Test Software Engineer in Dahlgren, VA to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) Electromagnetic and Sensor Systems Department (B), Electronic Warfare and Spectrum Operations (EWSO) Division (B30). B30 conducts research, development, test and evaluation in emerging electromagnetic fields to enhance the U.S Navy's ability to assess and maneuver in the Electromagnetic Spectrum (EMS), for purposes such as communication, navigation, advanced threat characterization and identification, cognitive decision support and collaborative weapon sensor engagements to enhance the warfighters ability to asses and engage emerging threats.
The Integration and Test Software Engineer will perform Systems Software Integration, Test and Evolution evolutions in support of Navy Electronic Warfare Softkill Coordination SubSystem (SKCS).
- Perform test and integration of software components within an Agile based development process.
- Verify software component requirements.
- Perform integration of Aegis combat system electronic warfare elements.
- Investigate software configuration item issues, record and identify deficiencies and support SW developers to evolve corrective measures.
- Participate in test and evaluation evolutions to include development of test plans and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a current DoD Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor or higher degree from an accredited university in software engineering or computer science.
- Five (5) years of experience in areas of software development to include software design, analysis, testing, documentation, and experience and/or ability to code in the following: in C++; C #; Simu-Link; JAVA; Python