Integration and Test Engineer - Navy Electronic Warfare Systems (29676)
Amentum is seeking an Integration and Test Engineer in Dahlgren, VA to perform Systems Integration, Test and Evolution evolutions in support of Navy Electronic Warfare Softkill Coordination SubSystem (SKCS).
- Perform test and integration of software components within an Agile based development process; verify system requirements.
- Perform Aegis combat system and Nulka system integration of software interface.
- Investigate, record and identify deficiencies and support SW developers to evolve corrective measures.
- Particpate in test and evaluation evolutions to include development of test plans and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a current DoD Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in engineering, mathematics or physical science.
- Five (5) years of experience in experimental research, control systems, analysis and test; system design, Radio Frequency sensors and transmitter design, radar principles and theory, signal analysis, signal generation and injection testing, power and cooling design, and testing required.