Maintenance Test Pilot UH-60A/L/M (27958)
- Maintenance Test Pilot, responsible for all matters pertaining to maintenance operations.
- Ensures maintenance of all aircraft are in compliance set forth by appropriate maintenance manuals, operations directives, FAA compliance directives and contractual readiness rates.
- Able to successfully complete all no-notice flight evaluations and exams in his/her primary aircraft.
- Remains fully qualified in aircraft and perform as a crewmember when necessary.
- Tests aircraft to determine compliance with specification and operational suitability.
- Operates models of test aircraft and flight test support through specifically prescribed tests and maneuvers.
- Coordinates flight operations efforts.
- Oversee maintenance operations, test fly and trouble shoot, manage maintenance flow.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
Experience & Education
- US ARMY AMOC (phase 1/2) Complete and qualified.
- Have a minimum of 1,000 hours total PIC time – of that 300 hours must be in similar aircraft type.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
Knowledge & Skills
- U.S. Citizen, as specified in the Task Order and holder or the ability to receive SECRET Security clearance
- Level 3 English proficiency
- Hold the rating of FAA Certificate, rotorcraft, commercial pilot, instrument
- Be qualified in type aircraft in use (UH-60A/L/M).
- In-depth knowledge of FAA regulations, US Army Maintenance procedures and regulations,
- AR 95-20 and contract requirements.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Must be able to climb, stand, stoop, bend, stretch, crouch and work in tiring and uncomfortable positions.
- Frequently lift parts and equipment up to 20 pounds.
- Occasionally lift objects up to 50 pounds.
- Most heavy lifting is accomplished through the use of mechanical devices.
- Must have or be able to pass a FAA or Military Class 2 flight physical.
- Must be able to travel as required in support of mission worldwide.