Test and Evaluation (T&E) Coordinator (33860)
As a Test and Evaluation (T&E) Coordinator you will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and cohesive team supporting the PM Integrated Visual Augmentation System (PM IVAS), Ground Soldier Systems (GSS) product office under PEO Soldier, Ft. Belvoir, VA. You will be an integral part of Amentum's mission to rapidly deliver agile/adaptive, leading edge Soldier capabilities to provide combat overmatch today and be more lethal tomorrow.
You are an excellent candidate for this position if you:
- Are enthusiastic and enjoy supporting the Soldier Mission
- Have great interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and mission focused environment
In this role you will:
- Research applicable documents such as Capability Development Documents, Capability Production Documents, product specifications, and Army Regulations, to develop and staff for approval Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs) to support program milestones.
- Coordinate with ATEC to determine and develop appropriate Testing for Government Programs.
- Monitor ATEC activities to ensure adequacy of testing and assessments to ensure they have the data and results needed to support independent evaluation.
- Oversee or conduct Test and Evaluation Working Integrated Product Teams (T&E WIPTs) and Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs) and ensure adequacy of associated test plans, procedures, and test execution, and closure on all test issues.
- Plan and manage assignments, progress and evaluates results.
- Attend testing and report of test results and issues as required by Program Manager.
- Evaluate test data, develop risk assessment document and assess risks, and develop test result summaries for leadership briefings, Suitability Statements and Milestone Decisions.
- Work with Assistant Product Managers, Product Leads and PMs to understand interfaces and address and resolve integration issues.
- Review system evaluation plans, evaluation strategy reviews, and provide input / recommendations to the PMs.
- Review test plans, test procedures, test reports and system assessment reports, for adequacy, accuracy, and identification of issues.
- Use test plans or other program data/research to develop fiscal year ammunition requirements to support programs.
- Develop a plan and work with Integrated Master Scheduler to develop test schedule in MS Project. Share data with PEO level T&E personnel for test synchronization.
- Ensure all Government test planning documents are uploaded to the appropriate databases e.g. SharePoint.
Here at Amentum, we believe in fostering a sense of belonging. We welcome diversity, encourage growth and development, promote safety first, and believe curiosity is the spark for innovation. We take care of our employees who in turn take care of our customers, driving the success of our business.
- Bachelor's and 15 years of relevant professional experience (equivalent work experience may be used in lieu of education) or equivalent total professional work experience
- Active Secret security clearance
- U.S. citizenship
- Ability to travel, up to 10%.
- Experience writing or assisting in writing a Detailed Test Plan (DTP)
- Risk Assessment Matrix experience with the ability to develop in-TEST Risk Plans
- Experience planning, coordinating, briefing, and entering Master Schedule data into MS Project
- Possess an understanding and be knowledgeable of how to implement military tactics, techniques, and procedures during testing.
- Be knowledgeable in scheduling and resourcing Developmental and Operational Test & Evaluation (DT/OT) events.
- Good communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
- Experience participating or leading a Data Authentication Group (DAG) Reviews
- Possess basic knowledge in Signal engineering, system of system configuration, and battery management
- Be familiar with radio operations, software integration, and system planning
- Prior military experience, especially US Army
- Experience generating Excel Spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations