Manager, Client Growth and Strategy - Telecommute
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
At naviHealth, our mission is to work with extraordinarily talented people who are committed to making a positive and powerful impact on society by transforming health care.
naviHealth is the result of almost two decades of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for care transition solutions. We do health care differently and we are changing health care one patient at a time.
The Operations Performance and Client Success team supports naviHealth operations and client growth with performance reporting and analysis, dashboard design, thought partnership and strategy focused on supporting the optimization of naviHealth’s services for internal efficiency and external value. The Manager of the Client Growth and Strategy team supports the National and Strategic Accounts team who drives the overall success of our current partnerships through excellent service delivery, growth, customer centricity, accountability, and teamwork. The Manager is responsible for leading account strategy, relationship development, and focused communication with key clients. This leader will collaborate closely with strategic account leadership and operational leadership to ensure our partnerships sustain and scale. This leader will also manager a team of Associates who support our partnerships in their strategic growth plans and the organization’s delivery of proactive value by addressing partner needs and internal cross-functional accountability.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop strategic account plans, implement a process driven approach, and partner with other key stakeholders to execute the comprehensive value of naviHealth’s solutions
- Owns output at task level related to client growth and account management
- Oversees team of growth associates responsible for client growth strategy communications, presentations, executive level reporting and supporting account management plans
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion, Coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- Identifies and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily activities of business support, technical or production team or unit
- Ensures accurate and timely deliverables that are focused on driving strategic client growth
- Coordinate with internal, cross-functional stakeholders, including Operations, Finance, Strategy, Analytics, and Clinical to ensure alignment of goals and objectives and obtain buy-in across the organization
- Generate insights into areas of opportunity: understanding business performance and drivers, customer needs and areas of interest
- Align with NASA/Growth and Market Operations to ensure strategic communications that translate naviHealth's value with our clients
- Develop relationships with key naviHealth stakeholders, including Analytics, Finance, Clinical, Network, and Business Development teams to coordinate development of comprehensive client service offering
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to a team of high-potential Associates while fostering a culture focused on growth and intentional communication
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience across roles in strategy, healthcare consulting, finance or investments, new product development, or related fields
- Healthcare experience
- Master’s degree preferred, particularly an MBA
- Experience in Medicare Advantage and/or senior care
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Solid problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, ability and comfort presenting to senior leadership
- Solid focus on culture and employee engagement
- Solid organizational and analytical skills that, and the ability to drive results, think strategically and execute
- Ability to assess and evaluate new opportunities, including assessing potential partnerships and negotiating and executing deals
- Ability to manage and execute on partnerships post-agreement
- Ability to interact and articulate clearly with prospects and clients at all levels
- Ability to foster collaboration, value others perspective and gain support and buy-in for organization proposals
- Ability to establish and lead high-performing teams, as well as attract and develop staff
Being a pioneer in post-acute management and care transitions with 19 years of experience, naviHealth is uniquely positioned to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. We provide clinical service support alongside proprietary technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes.
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by colleagues assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. naviHealth reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
naviHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.