GSS Junior Accounting to Report Associate Specialist for FA and C&I
Organon was established as an independent company in June of 2021 and Organon GSS is now in the process of standing up our Global Service Center. The Fixed Assets and Cash & Investments AtR Associate Specialist will be a key contributor in standing up AtR Operations in the Center. They will help to build a strong governance and relationships and establish stable, effective, standardized and controlled AtR Process delivery to our GSS clients. Concurrently, Organon is implementing its Global ERP SAP S/4 Hana platform and the GSS Service Center AtR team will assume a core role in supporting this implementation.
Welcome to our team
The GSS AtR Associate Specialist will work with a team of around 40 professional AtR colleagues in the Center delivering and managing end to end AtR processes, with focus on the Fixed Assets and Cash & Investments environments. Additionally, the AtR Associate Specialist will work daily with our global BPO partner who executes AtR Transactional services for Organon in all our global regions: EMEA, Americas and APAC.
AtR Process delivery:
- Deliver services in accordance with agreed Service Level, Controls and Governance.
- Maintain professional and detailed process documentation such as global SOPs, Regional Work Instructions in coordination with the AtR Global Process Owner.
- Perform period end activities such as creation/approval of manual journal entries, depreciation review and analysis, recurring entries, cash allocation activities and loan and interest movement’s review.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Support in the preparation of financial statements (Balance sheet / Income statement).
- Participates in internal and external audit and special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other related to Finance.
- 0-2 years of work experience in Finance Area with more focus on month end close (MEC);
- Experience in F&A (finance and accounting) shared services center environments preferred.
- Experience using SAP R/3 is valued but not mandatory
- Strong math, query, analytical and MS Office.
- Open to learning new skills
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills.
- Team player spirit
- English is a must
- Availability to travel
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1