Inventory and Supply Attendant
What you’ll be doing…
At Verizon, we do much more than sell technology. We deliver game changing solutions that enhance the agility, productivity and global reach of businesses. You’ll make sure our Operations employees have the supplies they need -when they need them- to keep our customers connected.Join our team to make a difference, because when all is said and done, better matters.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ordering, receiving and storing supplies, material and tools.
- Determining quantities of supplies to be ordered, the frequency of ordering and maintaining stock levels.
- Scheduling pick-ups and making deliveries.
- Operating material moving equipment and lifting/carrying boxes and equipment weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Directing Drivers and Material Attendants during the course of daily operations.
- Meeting Department of Transportation physical qualification requirements for the job.
- Working evenings, weekends, holidays and unscheduled shifts as determined by the needs of the business.
What we’re looking for…
You know warehousing and you like to be busy and well-organized to stay on top of things. You know that the whole team needs to work together to win—and you take pride in a job well done.
You’ll need to have:
- Valid state driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Prior experience in warehousing or the supplies field.
Even better if you have:
- Related Associate Degree or 2+ years of relevant work experience.
Verizon Job Fit Test A
Warehouse Attendant SI
Test PreviewTest Previews
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.