Associate Director, Decision Analytics, Inflammatory and Immunology
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Description: In support of Commercial Strategy, the Associate Director of Inflammatory and Immunology develops and delivers analytical assessment and modeling capability to the US market for I&I brands to drive analytically informed decision making
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties
- Supports the evaluation, improvement and development of functional capabilities related to econometric modeling, segmentation, test & learn frameworks, customer analytics and multi-channel marketing (MCM) analytics
- Implements MCM analytics delivery consistent with the organization’s growing, multi-country MCM strategy
- Develops response models, resource allocation simulations, and pro-forma investment analysis
- Ensures brand level resource allocation recommendations align with channel level activities, establishing a link between strategic choice and operational execution
- Responsible for the development and delivery of brand segmentation, design and execution of Test & Control/ROI analysis, multi-channel optimization and business impact assessment(s)
- Employs disruptive thinking to improve value to the business and our patients through deepened market understanding, streamlined business engagement and practically applied, data driven analytics
- BA/BS required (quantitative area of study preferred)
- MBA/other graduate degree preferred
- 5+ years of Analytical Experience
- Superior knowledge of secondary healthcare data
- In-depth understanding of applied analytics and statistics (e.g., data analysis, multivariate statistics, predictive modeling)
- Preferred proficiency in SAS/R/Python, SQL, Tableau, MS Office Suite and Web analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse teams and stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to draw inferences from disparate pieces of data, identify and frame key analytics, and link to business implications providing recommendations in a business friendly format
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.