Program Analyst - Computer and Information Systems
Amentum is currently recruiting for a Program Analyst - Computer and Information Systems to join our team at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA to support our customer, Department of the Army, PM-G-3/5/7 Operations Readiness and Mobilization Support.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
- Manage current knowledge management practices, as well as design and implement new knowledge distribution policies and encourage use of the new practices.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the new knowledge management programs by observing its usage and evaluate its impact in terms of organizational benefits.
- Interact with the Department of Army (DA) staff members, unit managers and the clients. Act as a mediator to answer the queries of the clients and staff about the knowledge management products and practices.
- Utilize the knowledge base resources and design a training module for the staff and clients to help them access the knowledge management tools.
- Be responsible for the analysis of social media and formation of communities of practice within the organization.
- Encourage the staff and workers to share knowledge effectively and efficiently.
This is a full‐time position, Monday through Friday. Flexible hours are available within core hours. Hybrid on-site position while COVID restrictions permit, but will return to 100% onsite once restrictions are lifted. Less than 10% travel is anticipated for this position.
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant internal equity, and alignment with market data.
This position includes a competitive benefit package. For more detailed information on our Benefits and what it is like to work for Amentum, please visit our careers site: www.amentumcareers.com
- Active Top Secret with ability to maintain SCI access
- Associates OR Bachelors degree required (Degree in business administration, public administration or related field) and
- At least four (4) years of operational experience using standard automated toolsets to monitor database performance and capacity to maintain database operation at optimum and efficient performance levels
- Experience in expert methods of system and relational database management, specifically with database design and optimization; data storage and warehousing and backup and restoration
- Experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining database management software/advanced database management methods using Excel, Access, and SharePoint
- Structured Query Language (SQL) and SharePoint calculated field design experience
- Ability to manage multiple site collections, sites and accounts, including site configuration, custom features deployment, bandwidth monitoring, managing space, and maintaining backups
Fully vaccinated for COVID-19, per Executive Order 14042, subject to exemptions as required by law
- Bachelors degree in business administration, public administration or related field