Telco, Media & Entertainment - AI and Data Transformation Manager (62620)
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based as well as client-owned platforms
- Deploy automation and cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
Work you'll do
At Deloitte you will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Key responsibilities will include:
- Architect, Position, Design, Develop and Deploy enterprise solutions which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Services
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include:
- providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- 6+ years of experience working directly with, or serving clients in, Telecommunications including service providers, carriers, networks and broadcasters, infrastructure and equipment manufacturers. Or Media including internet, film/movies, electronic games, music, newspapers, publications, radio, television. Or Entertainment including professional and semi-professional sports clubs, leagues, and major sporting events and companies that produce or organize and promote live events. Industry experience is a must.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience within consulting or acting as an internal consultant serving within industry.
- 6+ years of experience delivering AI and data transformation projects
- 6+ years of experience with data modernization and transformation using cloud-enabled platforms
- Expertise in defining AI and Data strategy
- Experience architecting, designing, developing and deploying enterprise solutions, based on client or business vision, which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Data Science
- 4+ years of experience leading and managing project teams
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Immigration: Limited sponsorship may be available
- Strong experience running pursuits
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a concise and actionable manner
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint) (US Practitioners)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment