Fuel Maintenance Manager
Fuel Maintenance Manager (Job Number: 2221613 )
PTS operates 380 fuel service islands across the PTL landscape. These fuel islands are critical to ensure we maintain market share as they serve several thousand PTL, PL customers. The PTS fuel department has a need for a Fuel Site Operations Manager to oversee maintenance of these fuel sites as well as the vendors, suppliers, and contractors that service these locations in addition to new equipment onboarding, new builds, remodels, and cost controls. This role will have a direct impact on revenue through managing and developing solutions for uptime to better serve customers.
Work Location: Green Hills corporate office located at 2675 Morgantown Rd., Reading PA 19607 (Remote Eligible)
- Manage multitude of vendors across the 380 fueling sites to ensure locations are operating in the highest capacity with service calls and repairs. Holding vendors and contractors accountable to SLAs and predefined metrics for %up time and time to repair.
- Daily review of nonfunctioning sites and equipment issues via vendors portal. Query of possible fueling issues related to equipment that have not been reported to vendors via internal data sources and define SOP for future reporting procedures.
- Develop and Manage lifecycle analysis of equipment to build strategies around upgrades and equipment retirement.
- Manage accounts receivable and audit vendors and contractor invoicing across projects. Ensure proper and prompt payment for all work performed.
- Manage new install, upgrades, and integration of new fueling equipment in liaison with facilities, environmental, IT and construction teams.
- Research and evaluate new FSI equipment that can support future growth and improved cost experience. Develop and review short- and long-term fuel island objectives, implement programs and recommend long term solutions. Design SOP for new equipment and implementation of equipment into the Penske systems.
- Research new vendor/contractors to support PTS goals. Develop processes for vendors and contractors to enhance PTS offering and up times.
- Special assignments and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Construction, Engineering, or related field preferred
- 5 years of experience in maintaining fueling equipment, product life management (Life cycle analysis for equipment). Break/Fix Management; Fuel Island construction and design, project management, and managing vendor relationships
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- 3 years of fueling equipment experience
- Experience in managing Fuel Island Maintenance, Fuel Related Dispensing Equipment, Installs, and Upgrades to Fuel Island Equipment
- Intermediate Project Management, MS Office, and Smartsheet knowledge
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Ability to create programs to ensure fuel islands are maintained, receive the applicable support, and spend is managed for increased up times
- Ability to research, understand, and implement product life cycle programs
- Ability to manage and empower associates to achieve goals and objectives
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Gundy Drive 100 Gundy Drive
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Other Corporate
Req ID: 2221613