Consumer/Automotive Captive/Financial Senior Manager
Consumer industry practice is focused on serving the changing consumer, who have rapidly evolving needs, behaviors and preferences for products, services, and experiences. Our Automotive, Transportation, Hospitality & Services sector is going through an unprecedented period of significant evolution and opportunity with silos being broken down and an increased focus on the customer experience. Organizations are building differentiated customer experiences and highly integrated supply chains while maintaining growth and profitability, which creates unique challenges to innovate, modernize technology, and transform their business models.
Your Offering Team - Sector Packages / Digital Banking Solutions
Sector Packages - The US Sector Packages Offering encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core our client's business. We incorporate expertise from across the firm to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions according to industry strategy.
Digital Banking Solutions - Focuses on transforming how financial institutions operate across the Banking and Capital Markets industry and is enabled by our strategic relationships with the leading vertical platform players in the market. This market offering focuses on all the major B&CM lines of business (Commercial, Retail, Transaction, Wealth Management, Investment, Capital Markets, Cards & Retail Payments and Treasury Services) and offers a range of services to clients from strategy through execution and operation.
Your Industry Team - Consumer/Automotive
The extended global automotive industry is undergoing an unprecedented transformation to a new mobility ecosystem, what we call a new age of accessible autonomy driven by social trends and the driverless revolution. The pace of change is breathtaking, as established leaders and nimble disruptors make bold plays to win and governments look to catalyze the future of mobility.
Across the ecosystem, from auto retailers to insurance to finance, businesses are watching automotive industry trends and realigning to remain competitive and viable as the future of mobility unfolds. Companies that are preparing now-deciding where to play, transforming operations, implementing new technology, refocusing talent and marketing-will be well positioned to win.
You'll help our clients...
Mitigate Cyber Risk - With the increased adoption of IoT and connected devices, the supply chain and key information is at high risk. Firms that are investing in safeguards against the associated cyber risks are poised to significantly reap the benefits of the technology disruptions while protecting themselves from risk of IP theft.
Embrace Digital - Digital is making its way into the manufacturing operations of automotive and original equipment manufacturers. Businesses are creatively adapting the digital technologies to improve their operations while elevating customer experience.
Leverage Strategic Innovation - Automotive industry is witnessing an unprecedented disruption from technology advancements like Robotics, 3D printing and driverless mobility. Businesses are aggressively preparing themselves for the next generation of mobility.
Optimize Operating Performance - Advanced manufacturing solutions and disruptive technologies like 3D printing are significantly improving the production cycles of manufacturers. These technologies are expected to bring better economies of scale, reduce production costs, wastage and thereby improve their return on assets.
Transform Supply Chains - Traditional supply chains are being transformed with the emergence of disruptive technologies like digital, IoT, connected devices, Blockchain etc.
Manage Regulation - With the impending arrival of driverless cars and the related socio-economic impact of the same, regulators are increasing their scrutiny on the automotive businesses.
Work You'll Do
As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. You will contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways including:
• Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors:
• Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Practice Development & Eminence:
• Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
• Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- Must have 10+ years of experience providing consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company, or within the Finance/Captive/Automotive industry.
- Experience delivering captive projects, strategy, operations, IT, transformation initiatives
- Financial Services SME
- Must have 10+ years of experience with:
- Digital Finance Transformation
- Auto Captive Finance
- Capital Markets
- Wealth Management
- Treasury Solutions
- Collections Segmentation & Treatment Strategy
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
- (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Visa: Limited sponsorship available
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.