Maintenance Analyst (Job Number: 2308617 )
The Maintenance Team at Penske is seeking an Analyst to help develop and maintain reports and visualizations, build statistical models and analyses, and provide ongoing ad-hoc and data support for our internal and external customers. Analysts will align to both Corporate and Field driven projects including cross functional support for 24/7, Rental, Warranty, Finance/Accounting, PTCR teams, and other departments as determined by leadership. Projects focus in financial, mechanical and process driven objectives and will required the ability to query data using SQL, design, develop and implement reports using Excel, Tableau or QlikView, develop models and simulations using Excel or Python, and perform statistical analysis to identify opportunities for the business.
Work Location: 2675 Morgantown Rd Reading, Pennsylvania
- Develop and maintain reporting systems and visualization toolsets to illustrate monthly trends, outliers, variances, etc.
- Develop and implement statistical concepts including hypothesis testing and regression techniques
- Communicate between aligned Corporate and Field teams to articulate analytical findings and share insights
- Pull and analyze data in support of Ad-Hoc requests from internal customers
- Support month end close and business plan activities including monthly presentation development
- Support maintenance accounting activities as required by manager and director
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- At least 3 years data analytics experience required
- At least 3 years of business or operational experience preferred
- Bachelors in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Data Science/Analytics preferred
- Strong analytical skills required
- Independent problem solving skills required
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Access required
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint required
- SQL and Visual Basic programming preferred
- Process mapping experience preferred
- Data mining and report tool (experience Qlikview, Green Plum, Business Objects, etc.) plus
- Quality program certification (Six Sigma, ISO, LEAN, etc.) plus
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :2675 Morgantown Rd 2675 Morgantown Rd
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Other
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Maintenance Analyst
Req ID: 2308617