Automotive Dealer Coach-Project Associate 8 (49173)
- Develop, schedule, and deliver coaching and training programs focused on improving dealer profitability, customer experience and efficiencies
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and develop training materials and strategies to incorporate trends and market changes
- Influence dealer behavior and gain acceptance of the performance improvement plans
- Promote new ideas and business solutions that consider industry trends, use of technology, and market needs
- Work closely with dealer leadership personnel, anticipate and address concerns and work to resolve issues as they arise
- Communicate insights from coaching sessions internally (Deloitte) and with corporate organization personnel to help drive the structure, format, and method of execution for new training programs
- 10+ years' experience working at an automotive dealership in various roles (sales, finance, operations), or OEM experience in dealership development
- Track record of developing and delivering coaching and training programs focused on improving dealer performance, customer experience and future retail concepts.
- Experience in conducting training-gap analysis, curriculum development and delivery methodologies including in-person training sessions via one-on-one format, group setting format and WebEx and e-learning formats.
- Analytical capabilities to analyze dealer, OEM data and external financial data to provide insights and opportunities for improved performance and profitability
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.