ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF): The Digital Analytics Implementation Manager is primarily responsible for leading the requirements, solution design, reach, and proliferation of Digital Analytics tools across the Consumer Bank and the enterprise. The primary solution that the successful candidate will lead is clickstream data (Adobe Analytics), including solution implementation and building the case and doing the work to tie the data into Key’s data warehousing environment, and this Manager will also focus implementation efforts on other SaaS tools and home-grown data sets such as Session Replay, Digital Experimentation or A/B Testing, Journey Analytics, Customer Surveys and Customer Activity Logging/Audit Logging.
The Digital Analytics Implementation Manager will serve as a product manager to work backward from stakeholder needs to determine how to implement the digital analytics ecosystem and to perform the solution design work. Key partners will include Digital Analytics technical resources to implement code on web pages/mobile applications, digital product managers, and other analytics/Consumer Bank resources and leaders. This Manager will be a doer who will be determining what work should be done and the operating model with different stakeholders and partners and then doing the work while building out the function.
Success criteria include: Demonstrating leadership through strong communication skills through messaging, addressing conflict, managing competing priorities and presenting holistic solutions to enable business strategy; ability to prioritize multiple projects and manage self and others to tight deadlines; establishing reputation as an effective and collaborative partner; Leveraging knowledge of strategy, business, and competition to connect day-to-day work of team to the “bigger picture”; and effectively creating, socializing and gaining buy-in for the Digital Analytics capabilities strategy.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:• Building and delivering solution design documents for clickstream and other Digital Analytics tools and capabilities
• Determining a thoughtful, proactive operating model with technical/IT teams, product managers and vendors (where applicable) and gaining alignment and buy-in for this approach. Seeing this through to implementation
• Elevate the understanding and knowledge base of digital analytics implementation and the discipline behind it
• Generate demand and work with stakeholders to prioritize implementation requests
• Actively tell the story around the implementation including consistent, consumable demonstration of progress and the analyses/business impacts the digital data ecosystem drives
• Proactively solve business problems leveraging complex data and analysis tools• Leverage knowledge of KeyCorp and LOB strategy, business, and competition to anticipate needs and make recommendations• Drive projects end to end; prioritize multiple projects; manage to tight deadlines• Review deliverables; coach others on approach and work product• Lead business partner interactions; drive for results and provide recommendations in alignment with business priorities• Effectively communicate with team and business partners; articulate broad implications / impact of messages• Address challenging situations; anticipate and address conflict by demonstrating managerial courage• Proactively coach and guide the work of others; Serve as mentor within and beyond own team• Manage integration of activities typically within own teamREQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Financial Mathematics, Statistics, Natural Sciences, or a related field and 6 years of relevant experience; Master’s degree a plus• Advanced proficiency with:
Digital Analytics tools including implementation
Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint
Query writing/coding a plus
• Understanding of:
Digital product management and development
Process flow and automation
Prioritization of varying demand from various stakeholder
• Skill & Ability to navigate and explain data warehouse and/or data supply chainEXPECTED COMPETENCIES:• Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills; develops writing skill in others; Recognizes the need to deliver the right message at the right time through the right channel; Articulates the broad implications / impact of a message; Anticipates and addresses conflict and challenges, able to have touch conversations; Strong presentation development; can coach and guide others to get to the appropriate level of detail and send an effective message; Comfortable presenting to senior levels with ability to adapt or change course with confidence; Demonstrates executive presence• Leadership: Demonstrated leadership; may have direct reports; Sought out for advice and serves as mentor within and beyond immediate team; Manages the integration of activities typically within own team; Demonstrates executive presence; Offers an opinion and contributes to the conversation; Holds themselves and others accountable• Partnering / Influencing: Demonstrated ability to engage and partner at mid- to senior leadership levels; Established reputation as an effective and collaborative partner; Coaches and develops relationship building skills in others; Demonstrates managerial courage and willing to dissent from others; Influences others through persuasion and organizational / professional savvy• Business Acumen: Understands LOB and KeyCorp strategy; Leverages knowledge of our competition and the business to anticipate needs and make recommendations; Contributes materially to LOB strategy; Understands how business works; Connects the day-to-day work of team by effective translation of business drivers• Critical Thinking / Problem Solving: Is a critical thinker; Sees the “bigger picture”; Advises leaders to make informed decisions based on keen critical thinking and problem-solving ability; Sought out for perspective and guidance with tackling challenges; Can make decisions; Considers longer-term business strategy in recommending solutions