Senior Specialist- Digital Banking (9941)
- Build end-to-end direct capabilities
- Drive internal collaboration
- Differentiate customer experiences with Digital
- Optimization of business processes
- Integration of improved social and data analytics
- Improve Cyber Security platforms
- Derive insights and ignite innovation
- Transform to multichannel innovations
- Client Management, Delivery and People Development
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino).
Digital Banking Solutions
Our Digital Banking Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business.
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
- 4+ years of consulting and / or experience in Core Banking Services-Deposits, Lending and Digital Banking (online/mobile) Platforms.
- 3 full life-cycle implementations within the Banking & Securities industry; strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: nCino, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Apttus, Temenos, or Finxact.
- 2+ years of leading / managing a work stream on enterprise implementations
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Certifications in Salesforce, nCino, or Temenos.
- 2+ years Apex and Visualforce coding experience.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloittes impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.