Specialist Master - CBO/CIS - Digital Banking - Banking & Capital Markets (22853)
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients include: Insurance CST (Guidewire/Majesco/Duckcreek), Investment/Asset Management (Charles River/Aladdin) Digital Banking Solutions (nCino/Temenos), and Digital CARE (Epic).
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), MIS, CIS, or a related field.
Five years of experience providing IT consulting services on behalf of a global consulting company.
3 full life-cycle Salesforce implementations within the Banking & Capital Markets industry; strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: nCino, Temenos, Finxact, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Apttus, Finastra Fusion, Trade Finance, Supply Chain Finance and Transaction Banking.
Must have at least five years of experience with:
- Implementing master data management solutions using Oracle Siebel MDM solutions including Customer Hub.
- Performing data conversion analysis, data mapping, and gap fit analysis using Informatica Power Center, Oracle Data Integrator and SQL Server Integration packages.
- Performing data profiling, cleansing, matching, and transforming rules for conversion using Informatica Data Quality, Identity Resolution, and Oracle Enterprise Data Quality.
- Analyzing business models specific to CRM and MDM applications and creating data requirements.
- Preparing conceptual, logical, and physical data models using Embarcadero and Microsoft Visio.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree in a stated field plus three years of experience.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.