Specialist Master - Data & Analytics Delivery - Banking & Capital Markets (47515)
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 6+ years of relevant data management consulting or industry experience (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling, data standards, data strategy)
- 1+ year(s) Data Management and Data Governance execution and/or operationalization experience
- 1+ year(s) experience leading and delivering complex technology engagements with resources in multiple locations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Travel up 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Experience with data governance and data quality tools (ie: Informatica DQ, Informatica Axon, Collibra, etc)
- Experience defining and adopting data standards and regulations (i.e. GDPR, CCA, BCBS, PIPEDA, etc.)
- Experience defining data governance stewardship and data elements certification processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (ie: MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to create critical collaterals for client workshops and customer interactive sessions
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred
- Should document any additional skills, experiences, degrees or certifications that are preferred but not required in order to be considered.
- They are often referred to as "nice to haves" but not having all of them would not prevent a job seeker from applying.
- Examples include:
- MBA / MS degree preferred
- Prior Big 4 or other professional services experienced preferred
- CIPP, CISSP or CISA certifications preferred
- Strong ability to work in a team environment