Manager - CBO/CIS - Digital Banking - Banking & Capital Markets (14765)
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients include: Insurance CST (Guidewire/Majesco/Duckcreek), Investment/Asset Management (Charles River/Aladdin) Digital Banking Solutions (nCino/Temenos), and Digital CARE (Epic).
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent, MIS, or a related field.
- 6 years of experience providing IT consulting services on behalf of a global consulting company.
- 3 full life-cycle technology implementations within the Banking & Capital Markets industry; strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: nCino, Temenos, Finxact, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Apttus, Finastra Fusion, or Transaction Banking.
- Large Scale System Delivery Experience estimating and planning Large Scale System Implementations.
- At least 6 years of experience in managing at least 1 large Business Integration effort and project team through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development and testing.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree in a stated field plus 4 years of experience.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.