Manager - S&A/A&C - Intelligent Automation - Banking & Capital Markets (81216)
- Intelligent Automation Process Analysts will be responsible for supporting the strategy and design, and ensuring delivery of robotic and cognitive automation solutions such as RPA and chatbots.
- Serve as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology-enabled solutions to meet clients's business needs.
- Work with client to develop strategy and governance for the broader organizational intelligent automation program and goals.
- Identify and prioritize key areas of the business where robotic and cognitive solutions can drive significant business benefit.
- Collaborate with firm technical leaders to understand and bring to bear innovative AI / Cognitive and digital technologies to transform business processes.
- Identify automation candidates and develop associated business cases for opportunities for improvement in existing processes.
- Develop Process Design Documents (PDDs) to inform development of automations by technical teams.
- Coordinate with technical teams to identify and triage performance and operation issues that arise with automation implementations.
- Partner with senior client leadership throughout the course of planning and implementation engagements, and serve as a liaison with the Deloitte technical team and client team to develop engagement deliverables, such as PDD, test plan, test cases, and test automations.
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of AI, machine learning, data, analytics, RPA, science and other cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, drive new and enhanced front and back office business solutions and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive team will work with our clients to:
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions.
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms.
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree and 7+ years consulting/and or industry experience or an MBA with 4+ years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated functional knowledge of RPA, including market-leading trends and platforms (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, and WorkFusion.).
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills with the ability to communicate findings to clients and team members.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- An advanced degree.