Manager - CBO/AMI - AMM - Banking & Capital Markets (66615)
- Project and Program Management of cards transformations and portfolio migrations.
- Lead all aspects of card portfolio conversion between platforms including: data migration, terms migration, mock testing etc.
- Requirements Elicitation and Management.
- Design and documentation of business processes for credit cards operations (originations, servicing, disputes, fraud, collections, regulatory reporting etc.)
- Joint Application Design Sessions.
- Creating Robust, Effective, Scalable Solutions around industry standard cards platforms including TSYS, Fiserv/First Data, Marqeta, i2C or other cards platforms. Familiarity with the configuration/options and APIs, and file interfaces of these platforms is highly preferred.
- Being the lead person to interface between the clients and our Deloitte teams.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Developing & reviewing system requirements, designing the solution, redefining the business, presenting the prototype, and leading the testing of our custom technology solutions.
Application Modernization & Innovation
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering.
AMI professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in a variety of legacy and modern languages.
- 5+ years of Private/Public Cloud experience (AWS, GCP, OCI and/or Azure).
- Experience in managing project and/or solution delivery for external clients.
- Demonstrated capability to effectively manage project risks and stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome.
- Demonstrated capability to manage a team to effectively to optimize costs and quality deliverables.
- ITIL Foundation certification.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Agile Certification.
- Experience in managing multiple teams, cross-functional, spread geographically and across time zones.
- Demonstrated capability to manage project financials.
- AWS/GCP/Azure/VMware Certification.
- On Prem Data Center to Cloud Migration experience.
- Prior Big 4 or IT consulting background preferred.