Digital Banking Senior Consultant
Leading the way for disruptive advantage starts here...Deloitte's Banking & Securities Digital Banking Team assists financial executives to improve customer expectations, target their audiences, and leverage financial technologies to keep their businesses profitable. Our team is redefining business models, rethinking go-to-market strategies, and disrupting the traditional financial model to change the way people work, coupling transformative technologies with groundbreaking creative work to make it all happen.
Work you'll do
• Build end-to-end direct capabilities
• Drive internal collaboration
• Differentiate customer experiences with Digital
• Optimization of business processes
• Integration of improved social and data analytics
• Improve Cyber Security platforms
• Derive insights and ignite innovation
• Transform to multichannel innovations
• Client Management, Delivery and People Development
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino).
Digital Banking Solutions
Our Digital Banking Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business.
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
• 4+ years of consulting and / or experience in Core Banking Services-Deposits, Lending and Digital Banking (online/mobile) Platforms.
• 3 full life-cycle implementations within the Banking & Securities industry; strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: nCino, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Apttus, Temenos, or Finxact.
• 2+ years of leading / managing a work stream on enterprise implementations
• Ability to travel up to 100% (While 100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
•Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
• Certifications in Salesforce, nCino, or Temenos.
• 2+ years Apex and Visualforce coding experience.
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
•Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.