Sls-Investment Client Partner ( 602836-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The primary focus of this role is to develop new business and close sales. As a trusted advisor, you’ll create value for Verizon and our customers by solving their business problems. You’ll bring a consultative selling approach and become an expert for your customers and your peers by expertly packaging and tailoring Verizon Enterprise solutions to meet customer needs. Your role is critical to establish Verizon as the premier business partner in your accounts. This is a great opportunity for a sales person looking to succeed with an established company!
- Implementing prospecting activities based on best practices to generate business with new customers.
- Developing deep relationships with your customers while getting to know their businesses, markets, and the challenges they face.
- Crafting creative solutions to help customers realize their goals.
- Creating winning outcomes for both us and our customers.
- Demonstrating the value that customers choose the Verizon solution.
- Growing our business while making customers happy.
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You enjoy digging deep to really understand the customer’s vision along with their unique situation and challenges. You like putting things together in new and creative ways to best solve the customer’s most pressing needs. You are able to quickly establish rapport, produce high volumes of sales calls and offer consultative solutions to assigned strategic accounts.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Account development experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Ability to drive to meet or exceed challenging sales targets.
- Experience with developing large multinational and Fortune 1000 account relationships.
- Communication skills to effectively position new ideas.
- Experience persuading and negotiating to create desired outcomes.
- Experience balancing multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.