Consultant - Investment Management (27425)
- Partner with senior clients to assess their current solutions, identifying opportunities and recommending a target state
- Evaluate emerging vendor solutions in investment management and cultivate relationships with those most relevant to our clients needs
- Design, plan and oversee the implementation of strategic investment management solutions including operating model, process reengineering, technical design and development
- Be a leader in defining the investment management platform of the future combining man and machine
As a global leader in providing consulting services to the asset management industry, Deloitte works with clients to address a range of critical issues brought on by regulatory changes, competition, globalization, advances in technology, and the changing demands of their customers. Our clients include asset, wealth, and investment advisers and administrators from every sector of the industry, including investment Senior Consultants, broker-dealers, banks, insurance companies, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity, alternative products, and other money Senior Consultants.
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino).
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
To qualify for this position, a Consultant must have experience with various sector packages including Charles River and preferably at least one of the following: Aladdin, Fidessa, EZE, Calypso / Murex, Bloomberg AIM, Portware, FlexTrade, Simcorp, FIS, Eagle PACE, IMS Markit EDM, Ipreo (iLevel and ival), eFront, Investran, DST SalesConnect, Market Metrics Matrix, Fishtank.
- Consultants will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Consultant level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Consultants implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Consultants participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Consultants can lead small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
- A minimum of 4 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
- A Bachelors Degree is required.
- 1-2 years of relevant consulting or investment management industry experience
- 1-2 years of experience in translating requirements into optimized designs, and identifying design alternatives and implications on functionality, effort, performance and operations
- Experience with various phases of the implementation lifecycle, from system selection, to implementation sequencing and planning, project management, application & technical design, interface& data conversion, application build, environment management, testing, go live planning, etc. Project Consultants who have led projects through some or all of these phases are highly desired.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.