Senior Consultant - CIS - Investment Management (27432)
- Partner with senior clients to assess their current solutions, identifying opportunities and recommending a target state
- Evaluate emerging vendor solutions in investment management and cultivate relationships with those most relevant to our clients needs
- Design, plan and oversee the implementation of strategic investment management solutions including operating model, process reengineering, technical design and development
- Be a leader in defining the investment management platform of the future combining man and machine
As a global leader in providing consulting services to the asset management industry, Deloitte works with clients to address a range of critical issues brought on by regulatory changes, competition, globalization, advances in technology, and the changing demands of their customers. Our clients include asset, wealth, and investment advisers and
administrators from every sector of the industry, including investment Senior Consultants, broker-dealers, banks, insurance companies, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity, alternative products, and other money Senior Consultants.
Core Industry Solutions encompasses industry vertical, investment management specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Investment Management Front Office Transformation (Aladdin), Insurance CST (Guidewire), Digital Banking Solutions (nCino), and Emerging Solutions.
T o qualify for this position, a Senior Consultant MUST have experience with Charles River and various sector packages including and at least one of the following preferably: Aladdin, Fidessa, EZE, Calypso / Murex, Bloomberg AIM, Portware, FlexTrade, Simcorp, FIS, Eagle PACE, IMS Markit EDM, Ipreo (iLevel and ival), eFront, Investran, DST SalesConnect, Market Metrics Matrix, Fishtank.
- Senior Consultants will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Senior Consultant level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Senior Consultants implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Senior Consultants participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Senior Consultants can lead small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
- A minimum of 4 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- 4 years of relevant consulting or investment management industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in translating requirements into optimized designs, and identifying design alternatives and implications on functionality, effort, performance and operations
- Experience with various phases of the implementation lifecycle, from system selection, to implementation sequencing and planning, project management, application & technical design, interface& data conversion, application build, environment management, testing, go live planning, etc. Project Senior Consultants who have led projects through some or all of these phases are highly desired.
- Travel 80 - 100% of the time (While 80-100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $108,000.00 to $180,000.00
- For AIP-eligible roles include: You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- For incentive comp-eligible roles include: You may also be eligible to participate in a sales incentive program, whereby you may be eligible to receive certain incentive compensation amounts based on achievement of certain sales goals set forth each year, subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable program document.