Mortgage Servicing Specialist ( R-00056957 )
Would you like to work where you can make a difference helping home owners, home buyers and the lending industry while expanding your knowledge of FHA mortgage policies and procedures?
Leidos is currently seeking a Mortgage Servicing Specialist to support the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Office of Single Family Housing in their mission to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all.
As a Mortgage Servicing Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent customer service in the Contact Center responding to calls and emails from the lending industry and the public on FHA guidelines.
- Using a knowledge base and following standard operating procedures (SOP) to respond to requests.
- Documenting your communications in our database.
- Keeping up to date on FHA mortgage processes and procedures.
- 3 years of mortgage experience with at least 2 years of college or 5 years of mortgage experience with a High School diploma.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance, which includes a credit check and background investigation.
- Ability to navigate a computer content management system and related web sites.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent dependability and time management skills.
- Contact Center experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English).
Come join our rapidly growing team and enjoy these benefits -
- Accrue more than (2) weeks of PTO during your first year
- Ten paid government holidays
- Access to benefits on day one including medical and dental insurance, and 401K
- The potential to Work at Home during COVID-19 and possibly beyond, based on your performance
- Ongoing training to support your success
- Employee Discounts
*This position is covered under the Service Contract Act and is subject to minimum wage requirements as well as the minimum Health and Welfare benefit.
The targeted rate for this position is $17 per hour but may be higher based on actual experience.External Referral Bonus:IneligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:300Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%Clearance Level Required:NoneTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:SCA General ClerkPay Range:Pay Range - -