For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF):
The Consumer Relationship Consultant reports to the Consumer Lead Strategy and Sales Manager and is responsible for making outbound calls to prospective and existing consumer clients. While interacting with clients during such calls, the Relationship Consultant aims to improve client satisfaction, enhance and expand client relationships by performing a financial review, offering financial advice, and selling products and services. The Consumer Relationship Consultant operates in a centralized environment specializing in deepening the relationship between KeyBank and our valued clients. This position will be focused on outbound consumer deposit and lending product sales and service activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Make manual outbound calls daily with the assistance of KeyBank issued telephony tools for the purpose of effectively selling consumer and lending products and services with a focus on consumer banking clients
• Meet and exceed sales, quality monitoring, client experience, and efficiency goals while contributing to the overall sales success of the team, Call Center Sales & Service, and KeyBank
• Demonstrate ability to have relationship approach combined with needs based sales technique
• Demonstrate all the KeyBank values in all conversations with clients and team members: teamwork, respect, accountability, integrity and leadership
• Develop a solid understanding of the regulatory and compliance guidance surrounding outbound sales and the Telephone Consumer Privacy Act (TCPA)
• Consistently deliver distinctive client service that is knowledgeable, empathetic, patient, prompt, and courteous
• Build rapport and strengthen client relationships while servicing client needs
• Research and provide verification and documentation of client issues and resolution
• Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of Key Bank’s products and services
• Effectively educate clients on the features and benefits of Key’s products and services
• Recognize implicitly-stated and explicitly-stated client needs and opportunities to offer additional or enhanced products and services
• Knowledgeably respond to and overcome client objections by offering solutions with options
• Act as peer partner to other Consumer Relationship Consultants including those recently hired into the same functional unit
• Display consultative selling skills to build rapport, strengthen and deepen client relationships
• Perform financial reviews of client portfolios and account analysis. Recognize the need/opportunity for additional products and services
• Complete the sale and application process for deposit and credit products and services
• Recognize and effectively act upon client retention opportunities
• Act as liaison for our clients to provide first call resolution by coordinating and following up with other departments or lines of business as appropriate
• Adhere to established policies and procedures related to servicing, sales, regulatory compliance, quality, and sales client contact strategy
• Work collaboratively in team environment to achieve team, department, and line of business commitments
• High school diploma or GED equivalency
• 2-3 years retail or telephone sales experience required
• Demonstrated success meeting established sales/referral goals and measurements
• Demonstrated success in cross-selling, up-selling and sales referring
• Strong knowledge of financial products and services. Experience with banking products is preferred.
• Work experience requiring multi-tasking, utilizing multiple computer programs proficiently and attention to detail
• Demonstrated success in problem solving and resolving client issues/concerns
• Ability to work in fast paced outbound sales environment
• Excellent phone communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
• Computer proficiency with knowledge and experience in Windows environment
• Knowledge of computerized banking systems
• Proven track record of successful outbound sales in a centralized telephone sales environment.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
This position is eligible to earn a base hourly rate in the range of $21.63 per hour depending on job-related factors such as level of experience. Compensation for this role also includes an uncapped incentive plan that pays $30,000+ annually as long as minimum goals are met, and a strong annual incentive bonus subject to individual and company performance. Please click here for a list of benefits for which this position is eligible
Please click here for a list of benefits for which this position is eligible.
Key has implemented a role-based Mobile by Design approach to our employee workspaces, dedicating space to those whose roles require specific workspaces, while providing flexible options for roles which are less dependent on assigned workspaces and can be performed effectively in a mobile environment. As a result, this role may be Mobile or Home-based, which means you may work primarily either at a home office or in a Key facility to perform your job duties.
Job Posting Expiration Date: 04/09/2024
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing HR_Compliance@keybank.com.