Government Public Services - Client Account Manager - CDC (13938)
- Catalyst to spur the realization of our client's vision and goals, accelerating growth objectives;
- Strategist to engage with account and firm leadership to determine strategies vital to maximizing successful client performance;
- Steward to protect and build our brand with our client while seeking opportunities to reduce risks for our clients and the firm; and
- Operator to effectively and efficiently manage across the account operating model to optimize performance and client results.
Work You'll Do
Responsibilities will be based on specific client relationship objectives and the priorities of the account leadership team. You will deliver across the "Account Excellence Model", a holistic framework for managing world-class accounts, which includes:
Client: facilitate the development and execution of client relationship strategy, assist in leveraging client accelerators and Deloitte thought leadership to build relationships, develop client materials, support pursuits
Strategic: manage account strategy and operating model development, lead annual account planning processes
Leadership: plan and execute account leadership meetings, support leadership development
People: support account talent strategy, manage team communications and events, manage onboarding and offboarding and team collaboration tools
Quality & Risk: manage risk and compliance activities for your account, coordinate with risk managers and Office of General Counsel as needed, and support procurement relationships and contracting
Financial: coordinate financial analysis and reporting, opportunity tracking and internal reporting
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte's GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public-sector expertise, to best support our clients.
As a part of GPS Client and Market Growth, clients are at the heart of everything we do. CMG helps build and execute client service strategies, optimize internal support, and increase efficiencies to enable our account teams to provide the best Deloitte client experience.
- Demonstrated account management or consulting experience
- Minimum 7 years of work experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite - strong PowerPoint and Excel skills critical
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Reside in the Atlanta, Georgia area
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in a professional services firm
- Experience working in the public health sector and/or for the Centers for Disease Control