Manager, Client Account Management CO & MT (13948)
- Catalyst to spur the realization of our client's vision and goals, accelerating growth objectives;
- Strategist to engage with account and firm leadership to determine strategies vital to maximizing successful client performance;
- Steward to protect and build our brand with our client while seeking opportunities to reduce risks for our clients and the firm; and,
- Operator to effectively and efficiently manage across the account operating model to optimize performance and client results.
Work You'll Do
Responsibilities will be based on specific client relationship objectives and the priorities of the account leadership team. You will deliver across the "Account Excellence Model", a holistic framework for managing world-class accounts, which includes:
Client: facilitate the development and execution of client relationship strategy, assist in leveraging client accelerators and Deloitte thought leadership to build relationships, develop client materials, support pursuits
Strategic: manage account strategy and operating model development, lead annual account planning processes
Leadership: plan and execute account leadership meetings, support leadership development
People: support account talent strategy, manage team communications and events, manage onboarding and offboarding and team collaboration tools
Quality & Risk: manage risk and compliance activities for your account, coordinate with risk managers and Office of General Counsel as needed, and support procurement relationship and contracting
Financial: coordinate financial analysis and reporting, opportunity tracking and internal reporting
At Deloitte, clients are at the heart of everything we do. As a part of Client and Market Growth, the CAM program is comprised of professionals who are dedicated to providing our most important client accounts with streamlined, cross-functional support. CAMs, like other Deloitte practitioners, are aligned to an industry (e.g., Energy, Resources & Industrials, Financial Services; Consumer; Life Sciences & Health Care; Government & Public Services; or Technology, Media & Telecom). CAMs help build and execute client service strategies, optimize internal support, and increase efficiencies to enable our account teams to provide the best Deloitte client experience.
Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $78,570.00-$115,755.00.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- Demonstrated account management or consulting experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with experience developing and tailoring communications for internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite - strong PowerPoint and Excel skills critical
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience mentoring/counseling others
- Ability to travel ~10% (While ~10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience working with government or other public sector entities