Senior Manager, International Donor Account Contracts, Subcontracts and Grants Management (19295)
- Command knowledge of federal regulations, including FAR, AIDAR, and Code of Federal Regulations
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Ability to operate in a demanding executive level environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively and collaboratively with teams
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor, and influence teams
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Direct supervisory experience of a team of 5 or more
- Demonstrated experience managing USG contracts and grants in support of international donors
- Experience negotiating with donor representatives
- Ability to travel to domestic and international locations as required. (While the ability to travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
The Federal Enabling Areas team provides top notch support to Deloitte's int