Sr Information Systems Security Manager (45364)
- Support an agency's enterprise security efforts
- Assist and provide expertise in risk management, governance, policy, program management, technology, architecture, incident response, contingency planning, continuous monitoring, workforce, and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-53 Revision (Rev.) 4 & 5 security controls
- Support and maintain cyber security posture for a government clientImplement risk management programs for our federal clients by utilizing NIST, RMF, and FISMA compliance frameworks.
- Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
- Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
- Establish security controls to ensure protection of client systems.
- Implement cutting edge security tools for our federal clients.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field, OR five years of comparable work experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship, now or anytime in the future.
- Must have an active TS/SCI
- Willingness to obtain a Polygraph test
- DoD 8570 compliant at IA Technical (IAT) Level 2 OR IA Management (IAM) Level 2
- Eight or more years of ISSO (Information Systems Security Officer) experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP)
- Knowledge of DoD 8510 and NIST 800-53 Risk Management Framework
- Experience working with cyber security tools
- Experience with cyber awareness
- Soft skills include communication, teamwork, leadership, conflict management, and critical thinking
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.