Federal Enterprise Risk Management- Manager (26809)
- As an enterprise risk management manager, you are responsible for executing risk management projects for client(s) including planning the ERM program design, developing the ERM program and implementing ERM program strategies.
- Our enterprise risk management professionals advise state, local, federal and higher education clients on the enterprise risks that interfere with the organization's ability to meet mission goals.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Strategic Risk practice is comprised of sharp analytical thinkers who are adept at complex problem solving and risk management. Our practitioners are committed to our clients' missions and bring diverse life experiences, skillsets, and creative approaches to work every day to help our clients achieve mission success. Our practitioners are also experienced in collaborating with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector experience, to best support our clients.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
• Ability to develop or support ERM strategies, objectives and policies that will achieve successful risk identification, management and governance
• Previous Federal Consulting experience
• Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts
• Experience with Information Assurance concepts and processes within the Federal government
• Knowledge of and experience with Federal security regulations, standards, and processes including FISMA, FIPS, NIST, and FedRAMP
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.