Workforce Management Solutions Senior Manager (28566)
- Have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients including prestigious, high profile client accounts where you will have the opportunity to make impacts on not just the software, but also on strategy, and overall executive level guidance
- Utilize Agile methodologies to organize and deliver services on a cross-section of projects, provide program oversight, manage both the Deloitte team as well as provide vendor oversight, engaging with vendor contacts as needed
- Apply your both experience from having lead numerous consulting projects & having served as an experienced resource on Workforce Management (Kronos, Infor, Workforce Management, Ceridian) configurations, system strategies, requirements workshops, leading fit gap analysis, as-is & to-be business process designs, prototype demonstrations, functional configurations, testing, client user trainings, and finalization of deliverables
- Manage project(s) financials and develop financial plans
- Develop & lead pursuit teams focused on new opportunities and lead major aspects of the proposal development process for those pre-sales, proposal, SOWs, and RFP initiatives
- Present and sell ideas to various client audiences, both technical and non-technical
- Provide counseling, coaching, leadership, and support for delivery teams and staff, as well as, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, providing input and guidance into the staffing process
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The HR Transformation offering (HRT) transforms the way HR enables the business and the workforce. In this world of disruption, we believe that HR has an opportunity to take the lead and own enterprise-wide issues for the organization. From the creation of HR strategy using our leading Oracle-enabled HR Transformation labs, the application of design thinking that allows HR to challenge how work gets done today, to navigating the ever-evolving HR technology landscape to determine the right digital solutions to enable transformation, our HR Transformation practice is focused on helping HR take the lead.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10 years of consulting experience, preferably in the higher education or federal government sector
- Full lifecycle Project or Program management experience for Workforce Management solutions with at least one of the following: Kronos, Infor, Workforce Management, or Ceridian
- Experience with labor cost optimization
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Prior Big Four Consulting Experience
- Federal, state, local government or higher education sector(s) consulting experience.