Manager - Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM) Integration Office (21161)
- Support operations management across EPM, including managing core activities, governance, and reporting to firm leadership
- Support US EPM leadership in defining and managing strategic priorities in line with charter
- Facilitate teaming and connectivity of the cross-business EPM team, including intersections with senior stakeholders across the firm
- Work in a matrixed environment with business/industry leadership and representatives to establish and roll out new frameworks and tools for decision-making across the firm
- Support conflict case management, working with account, pursuit, and business relationships leaders across all businesses and industries
- Analyze firm data sources to identify key takeaways to inform decision making related to client relationships and business strategies
- Identify and manage the documentation of key findings and recommendations; prepare executive-level deliverables
- Identify and support key change management and education content for PPMDs and staff
- Promote tools and adoption of mechanisms that enable the EPM function
- Be willing to challenge the status quo, including informing key stakeholders and driving the transformation of key business processes
- Deep dive in to critical areas and support special initiatives to surface issues and design and implement solutions (these will range across strategy, systems, and process)
How You'll Grow
Due to EPM's specialized and focused mission, our team members have the incredible opportunity to observe, learn from, and interact with some of the most highly recognized leaders across the firm, all while developing solutions for the firm in high-priority, high-visibility areas that have senior leadership attention.
Furthermore, professional development and helping our people grow are two core beliefs at Deloitte. We provide access to advanced training programs and expert-taught workshops as well as mentoring and coaching to help you grow. Within CMG and across Deloitte, we nurture talent by providing supportive leadership for growth opportunities, from hands-on experience to increases in responsibility to rewarding teamwork. We believe that development has no ceiling and we offer lifetime learning opportunities for people at every level of the organization.
What You'll Need
- 8+ years of professional experience (professional services industry experience preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related area
- Understanding of the Deloitte organization structure and operations model
- Understanding or willingness to build knowledge of Independence issues
- Large professional network and ability to navigate across the Deloitte organization
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and collaboratively, with senior leaders across the organization, while handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proven project management, organizational, and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills and strong executive presence
- Relentless "one firm" mentality but with an open mind at all times
- High degree of agility and resiliency
- Willingness to travel on a limited basis as needed on projects (Due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
The EPM team is a small, strategic, collaborative and highly visible group that provides insight and strategic support to firm, business, and account leadership on our most complex challenges. EPM's mandate is to optimize our business footprint and unlock blocked revenue by effectively navigating cross-business conflicts and independence constraints, while reducing multi-disciplinary model tension. Optimization requires EPM to coach business teams through conflicts, proactively inform our leaders on strategy and investment considerations, and vision to see beyond the firm's current state to influence and optimize for our business of tomorrow.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great company. We value our people and offer some of the best employee benefits in the industry.
Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our culture values creativity and innovation. We celebrate our people and their uniqueness. We believe that collaboration is the key to opportunity and success.
Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
We want our potential candidates to feel prepared and confident. To help you ace your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the company and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Below, you'll find links to articles that are designed to help you prepare for your interview and show us why you're the perfect hire.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.