CIAM(Consumer Identity and Access Management) Manager (22431)
- Be the Project Manager overseeing teams for the day-to-day activities of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification & delivery of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
- Prepare and present oral and written reports and presentations
- Develop and maintain Cyber client relationships, ensure client satisfaction, expand existing Cyber engagements
- Lead aspects of the proposal development process and RFP responses, pricing strategies, engagement letters and Statements of Work
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services
- Responsible to install, configure, integrate and deploy Salesforce Identity products in client environments.
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Manage project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with the clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
- Will work with UI/UX Developers
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
- 7+ years plus experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- 5+ years plus experience with installation, integration and deployment of Salesforce Identity in client environment.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- SAP Customer Data Cloud
- Salesforce Identity
- Consumer Identity & Access Management including Role based access control, access request and certification
- 5+ years managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
- 2+ years Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
o Security model
o Sharing settings
o Communities and portals
- Must have strong PowerPoint skills.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Familiarity with data privacy concepts, fraud detection and integration technologies.
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe theres always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.