Program Management Functions Manager (11135)
- Design and optimize business processes in support of overall business operations and technology enablement, utilization and adoption
- Organize and delivers services on a cross-section of complex projects
- Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
- As a technical or functional advisor, work extensively with the management of the project to guide efforts that address the client's needs
- Serve as a "Subject Matter Expert", adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
- Display leadership and business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Identify opportunities for other Deloitte service offerings that can address client needs
- Responsible for managing solutions, delegating resources, and helping to ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
- Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process
- Contribute to business development initiatives to grow our practice
- Manage resources on client projects
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping GPS government initiatives today. Deloitte's GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the GPS marketplace.
Our Service Operations team provides expertise to Federal clients facing budgetary constraints by helping them define, implement, and sustain workable improvements within their environment. Our Service Operations professionals bring strong domain knowledge, and expertise in project management, business process re-engineering, performance management, and operations management to help our clients meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving business landscape.
- 8 years of experience as a program/project manager
- Bachelor's degree
- Active PMI, PMP or equivalent as approved by COR
- Team Management Skills
- Experience with Service Level Agreement Management
- Experience in a Customer/Cross functional team
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health Records
- Experience with Service Desk support and operations
- ITIL Continued Service Improvement Certification
- 5 years of experience managing $75-100M+ annual infrastructure contracts
- ITIL 4
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.