Tax Management - .Net - Manager (18022)
- Develop and maintain: Software framework and services using the .NET framework, Microsoft Azure and other Microsoft technologies.
- Analyze: Client needs and technical requirements to create architecture and design for solution
- Scope: Understand and define scope of technical software projects, along with reviewing the requirements and asses the work effort and estimate the necessary time-to-completion.
- Evaluate, create and document: Evaluate new technologies, create unit test plans and scenarios for development unit testing and document new development, procedures or test plans.
- Quality Assurance: Closely follow software development leading practices to maximize the predictability and success of projects.
- People development: Participate in the development of team members.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader TMC practice and Deloitte overall.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar degree
- 7+ years of web development experience in Microsoft technologies; such as NET/.Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, Angular/AngularJS, SPA Development experience, OOPs, Entity Framework, C#, Microsoft Azure Development
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017 and later, Source Control - TFS / GIT / VSTS
- Experience developing Azure Applications (Azure Functions, Service Bus etc.) and Azure SQL
- Experience designing enterprise software and defining technology architectures (design patterns, SOA, etc.) and multi-tier system development and integration with other external systems
- Understanding of design patterns, architectural patterns, build automation, automated testing and continuous development and integration processes
- Experience with database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, performance management etc.
- Azure Architect or Developer certification or other Microsoft Certification; or other appropriate certification (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Limited Sponsorship - Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Team Lead or experience managing architects and developers globally
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)