Systems Engineering Program Manager - Program Management - Manager (18994)
- Manage day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors;
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies;
- Manage small teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures. Your background in technology will give you the foundation to manage these streams but also understand the technology;
- Develop and maintain contact with decision makers at key clients; participate in some aspects of the proposal development process as needed
The Systems Engineering Team
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
Systems Engineering Program Manager, Senior Consultant candidates are required to have:
- 5+ years of relevant management consulting or industry experience;
- 3+ years planning and managing project initiatives in a Project Management Office or similar team environment working on custom software development-related projects;
- 3+ years of experience with Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint;
- 3+ years of experience with Requirements Management and Traceability tools such as the IBM Rational suite and HP Quality Center;
- 3+ years of experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives;
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a technical discipline (computer science, engineering, etc.)
- Experience leading fit gap analysis for migrating applications to Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or Force.com;
- Experience participating in the testing of applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Force.com and/or Google Cloud Platforms;
- Experience leading small teams;
- Experience in work planning, monitoring, and reporting;
- Experience managing requirements processes including conducting interviews and documenting technical requirements;
- Experience managing design activities including design sessions and defining future state processes;
- Experience with industry standard System Development Life Cycle methodologies;
- PMP certification is strongly preferred;
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum is strongly preferred. Certification is a plus.