Hi-Tech Organizational Design/Change Management Manager (14680)
- 5+ years in either hi-tech space including semiconductor, software, hardware, cloud, IoT or Telecommunications: candidate must demonstrate deep functional and industry expertise in this space.
- 5+ years of experience working in HR, corporate talent organizations or consulting serving employees or clients in the Hi-Tech semiconductor space.
- 5+ years' experience with organization design, organization restructuring, HR or Talent design, workforce strategy, workforce functions and processes
- 5+ years experience with change management, digital change enablement, tech adoption, communication strategy.
- 5+ years experience developing blended learning/instructional design solutions (web-based training, instructor-led training) as well as strategic communication and change management plans. Learning Management System (LMS) experience also a plus
- Knowledge of process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service to reduce costs, improve operations, meet strategic objectives.
- Experience leading large-scale business transformation projects. Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now, or at any time in the future
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte .
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world .
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals .