Telco, Media & Entertainment Change Management/Org Design Manager (16175)
- Develop and implement organization strategies that support improved client future-state organizational design and service delivery
- Manage the process for preparing organization design alternatives, testing them against design criteria, and aligning leadership groups around design selection and implementation
- Apply analytic and visualization tools to assess the impact of varying design and decision solutions
- Manage the process of identifying, assigning, and implementing decision making authority and responsibility to both individuals (decision rights) and groups (governance)
- Prepare workforce transition plans and programs, including strategies to transition talent at all levels
- Design jobs and roles, create competency models and career paths to aid in the selection and transition of employees
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients through the organization design process
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Drive business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of OT colleagues
- 6 plus years of industry experience in the telecommunications, media or entertainment industry. Industry experience is a must for this position.
- 6 plus years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role, with at least one year of relevant experience in an external consulting role
- 6 plus years' experience with organization design, organization restructuring, HR or Talent design, workforce strategy, workforce functions and processes
- 5+ years' experience with change management, digital change enablement, tech adoption, communication strategy
- Minimum four (4) years of experience leading multiple project teams simultaneously on relevant engagements
- Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
- Bachelors' degree
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of a team; experience in employee performance reviews
- Previous experience in project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in Human Capital work through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Strong analytic and data visualization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)