Manager, Wealth Management (27533)
- Provide one-on-one personal financial counseling to Deloitte's Partners, Principals, and Managing Directors (PPMDs).
- Deliver detailed financial planning analysis to our PPMDs in the areas of retirement planning, education funding for children, home purchases, and debt management.
- Review beneficiary designations, estate documents, and asset ownership to ensure consistency with our PPMD's goals for survivor financial security and wealth transfer.
- Educate our PPMDs on the Deloitte benefit plans including the impact on their personal finances and personal financial goals.
- Provide wealth planning presentations to groups of PPMDs both in-person and through webcasts.
- Coach and mentor junior staff members.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field.
- Masters of Accounting-Tax, JD or LLM-Tax a plus.
- CFP or PFS certification a plus.
- The candidate will possess the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, and communication of wealth planning issues.
- Must have proven extensive technical expertise and have developed their reputation within this profession.
- Five or more years of financial planning experience, preferably with experience in the preparation of financial planning analyses for affluent or high net worth individuals.
Capability & Skillset Requirements
- Strong written and verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Team-oriented, self-starter, able to manage junior team members and work directly with clients.
Technology & Other Requirements
- Proficiency with Excel spreadsheet modeling required.
- Proficiency with BNA income tax software and/or financial planning software a plus.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.