Contract Management Implementation - Manager (30347)
- Client Management: Manage the day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery: Work with a team to optimize legal processes, leveraging technology to align legal software with the clients' specific requirements and goals.
- Solutions: Identify, design and leverage technology and innovative solutions to address the legal department needs.
- Support: Provide training around day-to-day activities, related to processes and various technologies or situational changes.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; participate in the staffing process and retention activities.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contacts, organize and lead pursuit teams; contribute to business development.
- 5+ years' experience with legal and/or technology solutions
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, law, finance, IT or a related area
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Implementation experience with Agiloft, Sirion or Icertis and other related or similar technologies
- Experience with document extraction tools, data wrangling tools such as Alteryx, and visualization/BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or QlikView and others
- One of the following Accreditations:
- A relevant legal technology vendor certification
- PMP (Project Management Certification)
- Six Sigma (Black Belt, Green Belt)
- Licensed Attorney
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
- A relevant industry certification
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Advanced Degree in any of the above fields
- Experience with Big 4, legal software firm or equivalent
- Experience with template rationalization and harmonization, guide or playbook creation and the design of the contracting processes
- Experience working directly with clients
- Certifications with any of the tools mentioned, as well as, PMP or PMI-ACP, and/or Scrum Master
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Tax Management Consulting (TMC) practice helps legal and tax departments pursue a streamlined, transparent, and efficient function that enhances the core responsibilities of contracting, compliance, reporting and planning, while also positioning legal and tax as a for the digital era. We specialize in tax and can effectively address a corporate legal and tax function's unique needs, requirements and obligations. As technology specialists, we help clients make appropriate technology choices for legal departments and for both direct and indirect taxes across all business cycles that have a tax impact tax. Our team, the largest of its type, offers the necessary combination of skills, methodology and practical experience to help clients with a successful ERP implementation.
Deloitte TMC professionals are aligned across our global network of member firms to support our clients' objectives and address their challenges. Our team's multi-disciplinary approach combines legal, tax technical and technology skillsets, enabling greater impact and efficiency within our client's organization. TMC's business services help clients with operating model evaluation, technology roadmap development for a desired future state, data, document and contract management solutions, automation opportunities, portals, cloud for enterprise systems, agile resourcing models, risk, provision and compliance. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Management Consulting.